Do You Still Have a 401k?
This Could Be a Mistake!
Take Control of Your 401k. NOW!
Beacon Financial Education offers a free financial consultation with a professional from the Beacon Preferred Partner Network to discuss your rollover options.
Our Data Use Policy
Sign up today
Often cross-border professional accumulate pensions and retirement assets in multiple countries.
Are you a non-American, have you worked in the United States and do you have a 401k?
There are better options available than to just let the 401k sit unattended until it is time to evaluate your retirement options.
Rollover your 401k into an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) and take advantage of:
• Better Investment Opportunities, such as mutual funds, individual stocks and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) – and therefore more options to develop a proper long-term retirement strategy
• Lower Costs, depending on your 401k chances are the IRA is more cost efficient option
• Flexibility for Withdrawals, an IRA offers more flexibility when it comes to withdrawals and taxes you’ll pay on them, as well as liquidating certain assets
• More Control, you can switch investment options more easily with an IRA compared to funds in your 401k
• Wealth Transfer Advantages, an IRA generally allows you to name multiple beneficiaries while the 401k will be paid in one lump sum to one beneficiary upon your death
• Fewer Restrictions, understanding 401k’s is not easy and depends on how your company has set up its plans. The IRS have standardized IRAs.
Beacon Financial Education
"Beacon Financial Education offers expats a financial education platform with the purpose of providing information that meets their need for financial control, stability and simplicity --- all so they can make the well-informed financial decisions they deserve."
The Beacon Preferred Partners are independent. Independent from Beacon Financial Education/ Beacon Global Group Europe, and independent from other financial, tax or legal organizations. They take your interests at heart, and give the best possible advice applicable to you, your (family's) personal situation, your wishes, your needs.
The advisor can help you with investment strategies, cross-border retirement planning, short and long term financial planning, life insurance and protection planning strategies, inheritance tax and estate planning, tax planning, et cetera.
Take control of your finances today, and learn how to manage your wealth effectively while living abroad.
Beacon Financial Education has access to a global network of banks, accountants, lawyers, tax specialists and international financial planners, and is therefore the ideal intermediary for expats that want to take control of their financial health and grow and manage their wealth while living abroad.
Do you want to know more about how to rollover your 401k?
Beacon Financial Education offers a free - no obligation - financial consultation with a professional from the Beacon Preferred Partner Network.
Beacon Financial Education does not provide financial, tax or legal advice.
None of the information on this site should be considered financial, tax or legal advice.
You should consult your financial, tax or legal advisers for information concerning your own specific tax/legal situation.